We are looking for a Communications and Marketing Manager to join our team
Location: Liverpool office with travel across the UK
Salary: £25,000-£28,000 pa + competitive charity-sector benefits
Hours: Full Time
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working, pension, Medicash option, discounted gym membership option, staff development and training, Liverpool city centre location with good transport links
Closing date: 6th August 2019
Interview date: 14th August 2019
We are looking for a pro-active communications and Marketing Manager to develop and implement our Communications and Marketing Strategy. The key objectives within this role will be to develop our brand to increase awareness amongst carers of people with dementia as well as potential funders. In addition to this the post holder will work to co-ordinate the wider team to support our communications and marketing objectives.
As Communications and Marketing Manager, you will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject, or substantial experience in the field.
- Have experience of designing and delivering marketing and communications strategies.
- Have experience of creating, updating and managing websites, leading on social media and SEO strategy’s. Must be efficient with Wordpress.
- Be willing and able to travel occasionally to support our teams across the UK.
- Have a ‘hands on’, ‘can do’ attitude to design and implement our communications and marketing strategy.
If this sounds like you, please click below for more information and our application forms:
About Life Story Network and Tide
Life Story Network’s mission is to transform society through the power of life stories to unlock people’s potential and improve their wellbeing.
Our tide programme (soon to become a charity in its own right) works with carers of people with dementia investing in their personal development to unlock their potential; we empower them to recognise their own value and the contribution they make as individuals and a collective. We do this through our Carer Development Programme, Involvement Network and providing influencing opportunities at national and regional level.